Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Journey to Hawaii: Part 2, Over the Ocean

Flying over Islands of Hawaii












Sapphire Blue Sky & Ocean
The same color as the LORD's foundations.
And the foundations he makes for his people.


















Rainbow Card from Becky, Full of God's Promises


















Look closely. Miracle double circle rainbow I saw from the window. The shadow of our plane was right in the middle. Message to me: God encircles, holds, guards, & guides me.

I had a thought as we took off from Seattle:
A crowd of angels cheering as the plane lifted from the ground. She's going!! 30 years of preparation & finally I'm flying into this dream!





Flying over the Hawaiian Islands
Landing: Reefs & Rugged Lava in Kona

Double Circle Rainbow Story

No comments:

Post a Comment