Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcome, Logan!













Logan arrived in Kona today, God's provision of a sister & friend. She's in the same DTS training as me. I met her in 2006 when I lived w/ my sis-in-law, Janelle, in Gunnison, CO. I liked Logan the first time we met. We spoke competitively to one another on the volleyball court. (aka, 'trash talked' - "Oh yeah? Bring it? Let's see what you got.") Since then, we've been buds for life. And we fight for the same team.


We went to the beach the next day, after eating wonderful macadamia-nut banana pancakes cooked by our gracious and loved hostess, Kim.

The sky was clear. The water, spectacular.
I've never seen water this breath-taking.

Light turquoise blue, blending into deep cobalt.
Friendly waves splashing on the beach.

We've had a great time talking, sharing, and encouraging one another in our love & trust of God.
What a sweet gift sisters and friends are.
I'm glad you're here, Logan!






No comments:

Post a Comment