Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Starting DTS Tomorrow

Tomorrow my D.T.S. begins.

AKA (also known as): Discipleship Training School; a six-month program, at the University of Nations, in Kona, Hawaii.
YWAM (Youth With A Mission) is the Christian missions organization with which I'm training.

Three months will be here in Kona. Then at Christmas time, our team will travel
to S.E. Asia and beyond to bring the aroma of Christ and offer his freedom to
his precious creation.

The focus of our school is Compassion and helping children affected by child-trafficking
and AIDS orphans.

God is so big and loving and good. I'm so glad I get to go with him to meet and care for these children.

I pray I am trained well. Thank you so much for your prayers, love, support, and for sending me. God provided beyond what I could imagine for me to attend this school.

Love and joy and blessings to each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment